Sunday, April 20, 2014

Shout to the Lord - Darlene Zschech/Hillsong w/ lyrics





Shout To The Lord Chords & Tabs



Version: 1

Type: Chords

0 ratings

1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars

Shout To The Lord Chords
-
Hillsong
- This version contains split chords for a bass line
A        
E/G#
My
Jesus, My Saviour
F#m           
E        
D
Lord,
there is none like you
          A/C#     
D        
A
All of
my days,.... I want to praise
    F#m             G      D/F#   Esus4 E
The
wonders of your migh...ty.....love


A          
E/G#
My
comfort, My Shelter
F#m     
E         
D
Tower
of refuge and strength
          A/C#    D         
A
Let
every breath, all that I am
F#m           
G       D/F#   Esus4 E
never
cease to wor.....ship...you

A            
F#m         
D           
Esus4 E
Shout
to the Lord, all the earth let us sing
A         
F#m     D            
Esus4 E
Power
and majesty, praise to the king
F#m                        D/F#
Mountains
bow down and the seas will roar,
       E     F#m     E     B
at the
sound of your na----me


A          F#m       
D           
Esus4 E
I sing
for joy at the work of your hands
A            F#m         
D        
Esus4 E
Forever
I'll love you, forever I'll stand
F#m                     D        
E       A


Nothing
compares to the promise I have in you

No comments:

Post a Comment